The perfect way to Upgrade your existing VELUX window to a more comfortable option!
The VELUX KSX 100K allows you to convert a manual centre-pivot roof window into an SOLAR powered window.
Included in the KSX 100K is an electric motor, rain sensor and wall switch for operation.
The KSX 100K has been specially designed to work with the VELUX New Generation roof windows, which were purchased after February 2014.
The KSX 100K is supplied with a VELUX KLI Wall switch. Additionally, the VELUX Active KIX 300 is now available as an optional extra!
VELUX have teamed up with the smart home technology company Netatmo to create the New VELUX ACTIVE indoor climate system. Smart sensors continuously monitor the temperature, humidity and CO2 levels in your home and open or close your VELUX INTEGRA® electric roof windows, blinds and shutters to create a healthier indoor climate. A series of clever built-in algorithms adjust your windows automatically to ensure you enjoy a healthier, fresher indoor environment.
For the ultimate in convenience, the VELUX ACTIVE app can be downloaded from Google Play or the App Store, enabling you to operate your VELUX INTEGRA®windows from your smart phone in any room in your home or anywhere in the world.
If you have a newer model, purchased after 2014 you will require the VELUX KSX 100K Solar Conversion kit.
- Enjoy using a remote control to operate your existing VELUX New Generation GGL and GGU centre-pivot roof windows
- Easy to install conversion kit.
- Rain sensor means you no longer have to worry about rain
- The KSX 110K is suitable for GGL/GGU windows made after February 2014
- The VELUX KSX 110K is not compatible with the following size codes: CK01, CK02, MK27, PK25 and SK01
Downloads and Data Sheets: