- Operation: INTEGRA® SOLAR Powered
- Type: Blackout Energy Blind
- Size: Please select from the drop down menu
- Colour: Please select from the drop down menu. All Velux Blind colours available, please specify required colour code at checkout.
- Compatible with the following Velux windows: GGL, GGU, GPL, GPU Manual and Solar powered windows
The VELUX manual Energy blind has been specially designed for VELUX pitched roof windows to increase comfort, especially on cold nights, with the insulation of double pleats.
Designed to fit perfectly with your VELUX roof window for a tight, lightproof seal, making them ideal for use in kids rooms, bedrooms and offices. VELUX energy blinds feature a double-pleated blackout cloth with a built-in aluminium honeycomb structure that improves insulation by up to 34%.
VELUX INTEGRA® windows and Blinds are supplied with a VELUX KLI Wall switch, to operate the window. Additionally, the VELUX Active KIX 300 is now available as an optional extra - VELUX KIX 300 Active Kit.
VELUX have teamed up with the smart home technology company Netatmo to create the New VELUX ACTIVE indoor climate system. Smart sensors continuously monitor the temperature, humidity and CO2 levels in your home and open or close your VELUX INTEGRA® electric roof windows, blinds and shutters to create a healthier indoor climate. A series of clever built-in algorithms adjust your windows automatically to ensure you enjoy a healthier, fresher indoor environment.
For the ultimate in convenience, the VELUX ACTIVE app can be downloaded from Google Play or the App Store, enabling you to operate your VELUX INTEGRA® windows from your smart phone in any room in your home or anywhere in the world.
If that was not simple enough, Apple customers can operate their new kit with voice activation as VELUX ACTIVE is compatible with Apple Homekit.
VELUX blinds are easy to install with the innovative Pick & Click system. Each VELUX roof window is fitted with pre-installed brackets for ease of installation and to ensure a perfect fit every time.
Energy blinds are not fixed at the top or bottom, they can be positioned anywhere in the window to provide fully adjustable blackout, light control and privacy.
- Blackout effect.
- High Quality - Tested extensively to improve insulation by up to 19%.
- Available in 12 different colours.
- Integrates perfectly with your manual opening roof window.