- Operation: INTEGRA® Electric
- Size: 120 x 120 cm
- Frame: White PU Moulded Frame
- Glazing: 0225Q - Triple glazed, laminated inner pane
- Compatibility: Use with ISU 120120 1093 (Curved glass) or ISU 120120 2093 (Flat glass)
- Fixings & Control: Includes KLI Wall Switch, Rain Sensor & all necessary fixings for installation
Please add your required top cover below:
VELUX New Generation INTEGRA® Electrically operated, Fixed flat roof window base with Triple glazed insulating glass unit, featuring laminated inner pane for safety. Structural opening: 60 x 60 cm.
The VELUX CVU Electrically operated Flat Roof Window Base unit must used with a VELUX top covering. Choose between the New Generation Curved Glass cover or New Generation Flat Glass cover.
VELUX CVU Curved Glass Rooflights are electrically operated and supplied with a VELUX KLI Wall switch. Additionally, the VELUX Active KIX 300 is now available as an optional extra. Add VELUX Active KIX 300.
- Electrically Operated. Includes KLI Wall Switch
- New Generation slim frame and invisible sash design
- Insulating PU frame and three-layer low-energy pane for optimal energy efficiency
- State-of-the-art design, offering maximum daylight area
- Excellent sound reduction
- Compatible with a range of electrically powered blinds
- It is highly energy efficient. VELUX's high performance insulation is integrated into the frame to give the best possible protection against heat loss