Included in VELUX Electric Flat Glass Window Package:
The CVU INTEGRA® Electric Flat Glass Rooflight is sold as a complete package including:
- Base Unit: CVU 060060 0225Q (Electrically operated flat roof window base with Triple glazed insulating glass, featuring laminated inner pane for safety)
- Top cover: ISU 060060 2093 (Flat Glass top cover)
- Fixings & Control: Wall Switch, Rain Sensor & all necessary fixings for installation
The New Generation VELUX Flat Glass Rooflight Rooflight is a revolution in window design, with the added bonus of being electrically operated.
The New Generation Flat Glass rooflight will bring the magic of daylight into your home. The elegant glass-to-edge design with flat and straight lines will almost become one with the roof. The unique design with a slim frame and invisible sash provides maximum daylight and a beautiful design from inside the home, even with a blind installed.
Featuring the award-winning glass-to-edge design along with great technical performance. The outer glass pane is toughened and weather-resistant for reliable protection against the elements and extra peace of mind.
VELUX CVU Flat Glass Rooflights are electrically operated and supplied with a VELUX KLI Wall switch. Additionally, the VELUX Active KIX 300 is now available as an optional extra. Add VELUX Active KIX 300.
- 4-layer glass construction with Triple glazed base and Flat glass top cover ensures optimal energy performance
- Electrically operated complete with wall switch and rain sensor
- State-of-the-art design
- Winner of the Reddot award 2021 in the category “Product design”
- Sleek, elegant, glass-to-edge design in glass and aluminium
- Toughened glass pane with silk screen printed rim
- For Roof Pitches: 2° - 15°