Please note that only a Polycarbonate dome is available for this size window base. Please add below:
VELUX INTEGRA® Electrically operated Flat Roof Window Base with double glazed insulating glass unit, featuring laminated inner pane for safety. Structural opening: 150 x 150 cm.
1 x VELUX KLR 200 INTEGRA® Control Pad Included.
The VELUX CVP Electrically operated Flat Roof Window Base unit must used with a VELUX top covering. Choose between an innovative curved glass cover, a sleek flat glass cover or an economical polycarbonate dome.
VELUX INTEGRA® flat glass units are supplied with an innovative touchscreen control pad (VELUX KLR 200). The pad is easy to use and allows you to control your windows and blinds effortlessly. The windows can even be programmed for regular opening, giving automatic ventilation and fresh air.
Installing a VELUX flat roof window will add more natural light and provide a fresh modern look to your living space. Designed with the latest technology the flat roof base is highly energy efficient. VELUX's high performance insulation is used in the frame to give the best possible protection against heat loss.
For use with the following top covers (to be added separately):
- ISD 120120 0010A (clear polycarbonate dome)
- ISD 120120 0110A (obscure polycarbonate dome)
- Innovative design featuring an Insulating PVC frame and two-layer low-energy pane for optimal energy efficiency
- Supplied with 1 x VELUX KLR 200 (INTEGRA® Control Pad). A clever touchscreen control pad, which can be used to operate multiple windows from a single pad.
- Compatible with a range of VELUX Electrically operated blinds.
- Suitable for roof pitches from 0-15 degrees
- Requires minimum maintenance as it is made of quality materials, comprising of maintenance-free PVC framework.
- It is highly energy efficient. VELUX's high performance insulation is integrated into the frame to give the best possible protection against heat loss
- Available in 8 sizes
Downloads and Data Sheets: