Same Day Collection
Free Delivery for Greater London (when ordering 500+ slates)
- Colour: Blue / Black
- Size: 600 x 300mm (24" x 12")
- Nominal Thickness: 4-5mm
- Preholed: Yes
- Quarry: Ardigonte (North-west Spain)
The Spanish Ardigonte is a premium, first grade natural slate that has been used extensively on roofing projects across the UK. Ideal for loft conversions, extensions and full re-roof applications,The Ardigonte will create a long lasting roof that will withstand the most severe weather conditions.
Smooth in texture and blue / black in colour, the Ardigonte is a Non-carbonated slate formed by tectonic compression.
Slate samples can be collected from our London Depots and we offer fast deliveries into London and the home counties with crane offload vehicles.
- Water Absorption: W1
- Non Carbonate Carbon content: In accordance <1%
- Calcium Carbonate content: <1%
- Thermal Cycle: T1
- Exposure S02: S1
- External Fire Performance: Deemed to Satisfy A1
- Reaction to Fire: Deemed to Satisfy A1
- Release of dangerous substances: None